A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hotz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hotz, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hotz graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Hotz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Elaine Hotz MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan E. Hotz practice?
- Dr. Susan Hotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hotz practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.