A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Huang, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans