A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Huang, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Huang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Shih Huang MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Huang practice?
- Dr. Susan Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Huang practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.