A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hubbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hubbard, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hubbard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jeanne Hubbard MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Susan Hubbard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hubbard practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.