A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hull, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hull graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hull has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan R Hull DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan R. Hull practice?
- Dr. Susan Hull has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hull practices Family Medicine near Grover, MO.
See Grover Family Physicians.