A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hulsemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hulsemann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hulsemann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hulsemann graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Hulsemann has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Hulsemann MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hulsemann practice?
- Dr. Susan Hulsemann has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hulsemann practices Family Medicine near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Lambertville, MI.
See Monroe Primary Care Doctors.