Overall Review

February 24th, 2016
My kids have been seen at this practice for years. We loved her partner Dr. M but after he retired we decided to stay to see Dr. H bc we had seen her a few times for sick visits and people seem to like her. Every time we go to see her she says my kids are constipated and recommends and ungodly bowel clean out that even I wouldn't do myself. She also tries to turn every visit into a mental health consult! For goodness sake my kid does not have anxiety or depression, but you make them second guess life after ever visit. If my kids are sick they want to be in and out not be asked to do depression screenings or if they want the HPV vaccine. And especially not wait for 20 minutes while she types the information she has told just covered or better yet have the nurse come in and go over information you wrote down but didn't go over leaving us more confused than we already were. We have learned if you want to get in and out and have quality care see the nurse practitioner there! She's amazing, she will get you in and out without making your head spin! And the staff is phenomenal everyone greets you with a smiling face and you can tell they love each other and their patients!

April 27th, 2015
Love Dr Hunsinger
Dr Hunsinger is an amazing pediatrician. She is thorough and knowledgable and understands that there is a human side to the practice as well, offering encouragment and advice to parents. She also always tries to find natural ways to treat symptoms before writing prescriptions.