Dr. Susan Hunter MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

June 22nd, 2015
The thing about Dr. Hunter is that I trust her. I trust her with my life. She is thorough, treats me with respect and gives me guidance when I most need it.

June 2nd, 2014
If you don't want to see a doctor, this is the clinic for you
I had my first appointment with the Nurse Practitioner. I wanted to see the Dr. I am fully aware of the differences between a NP and the MD. If they charge my insurance the same, I want to see the doctor. Regardless of what I asked, I only saw the doctor once out in 6 visits. They had blood drawn from me 4 times, and the next time I went to get a follow up on the blood results the NP wanted to poke me again- she had no idea that I was there to get my results and not to get poked for the 5th time. I was so mad. I was telling the NP what she had to do. Waste of my time, and they still charged that up to my insurances. Needless to say, I had a problem and the doctor (who I only saw once) did not detect my problem. I changed doctors and lets say my issue was not a light one. My perception was that the doctor was so busy that she was out a lot, she might have a good reputation and because of that she is always out, and sadly I never even got to know her better nor was I taken care of, and that's why I did not want to see the NP. The NP there needs to look at her patient records before seeing the patients- no brainer.

September 25th, 2013
Best OB/GYN in the Valley
Hunter was my doctor for a few years. I moved and ended up changing doctors due to distance. After 8 years and major issues, I decided to try Hunter again. I was able to get an appointment within two weeks and was diagnosed on 2nd visit after test results came back. For the first time in 8 years I am beginning to feel normal. Dr. Hunter took the time to piece all my symptoms together and run the appropriate tests. AWESOME DOCTOR. She is well worth the 100+ miles I drive to see her!

May 6th, 2008
Answered Prayer!!!
I have been searching high and low for a female OB/GYN and am so thankful to have found Dr. Hunter. I have only had one visit, but her bedside manner was SUPERIOR. She took the time to listen to every concern I had and asked very specific questions. She explained the tests she was going to run. During the exam, she first told me what she was going to do before doing it. What a credit to her profession. I highly recommend Dr. Hunter if you are looking for a gynecologist.