• 5 reviews

June 24th, 2013
I would recommend Dr Hunze to any of my friends. When I was pregnant she answered every question I had and was constantly reassuring. When I had to have a c section she again assured me that everything would turn out great and it did. she is an exceptional doctor and her staff is wonderful as well!

February 23rd, 2013
She Fat Shames, Beware
She will fat shame you even as your feet are in the stirrups. A completely degrading experience. Will not approach the topic of weight with any professionalism, but rather with disgust and bias. NOT OKAY. Treat your patients with basic human respect!

April 13th, 2012
RUN AWAY

May 6th, 2011
Several years ago I was diagnosed with severe cervical dysplasia. Dr. Hunze did not beat around the bush in diagnosing and offering treatment options and unlike the previous reviewer, I credit Dr. Hunze with saving me from getting cancer. She delivered both of my children and I could not possibly be happier with her as a doctor. I have recommended her to several friends and everyone who has seen her has loved her too. I've never had trouble making appointments and have never had a concern about wait time. Dr. Hunze is a great doctor!

August 5th, 2010
Sad
Consistently brushed off my concerns and misdiagnosed me. Finally after I had to force her to do a biopsy, she told me she misdiagnosed my cancer because she said "You didn't have insurance before and I didn't think you would have wanted to pay the $500 for a biopsy" I told her it would have been nice to have been given that choice or option then. She had her nurse call me to tell me it was cancer. She couldn't even call me herself to let me know. Office usually seemed empty but wait time for the appointments were 45 minutes or more. Now I find out her license is on probation for writing herself and her husband controlled substance prescriptions.