Finally someone who understands migraines! show details Finally someone who understands migraines!
Feb 6th, 2013

After years of suffering from migraines and having limited success I found Dr Hutchinsons name while waiting for two agonizing hours in Hoags urgent care with you guessed it a Migraine! This woman knows your pain and how to take it away! My migraines are greatly reduced and well managed now. No more trips to urgent care, no more days spent on the bathroom floor in agony. She is kind, caring and compassionate. Always available when you need her too. Very responsive to e-mail, phone calls, etc. Great doctor!

Best Doctor Visit Ever!! show details Best Doctor Visit Ever!!
Mar 13th, 2012

I'm used to HMO physicians who run you in and out of the office like cattle. My first visit with Dr. Hutchinson was an absolute surprise. She greeted me at the door, no waiting at all, and spent 45 minutes just talking to me about my symptoms and possible causes. I've never experienced a better visit in all my years on this planet.

The Best Doctor I have ever had! show details The Best Doctor I have ever had!
by Charlotte Mancilla on Jun 20th, 2009

I have been with Dr.Hutchinson for over 20 years and I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about her! I trust her 110%

Specializes in headaches now show details Specializes in headaches now
by SM on Apr 3rd, 2009

After suffering for 20 years with severe migraines and finding limited relief from other doctors, Dr. Hutchinson's treatment plan reduced the frequency and intensity of my migraines by at least 50% percent. She is such an amazing listener and so compassionate. At the same time, she is knowledgeable of the most recent treatments options. She frequently lectures and consults on this topic. I feel so fortunate to have found her!

by mgg/Apple Valley, CA on Sep 18th, 2008

Was my doctor for 15 years until I moved. She is a "people person". Listened, followed through with treatment,and considered all options.Wish I could find aanother doctor like her.