Dr. Susan Hutchinson MD Patient Reviews

• Adult Care Irvine, CA

• Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Hutchinson is an incredible woman and a gifted physician. I am lucky to have found her! She spends quality time during every visit, treating me like I'm the most important person in the world every time I see her.

August 7th, 2015
Cured my migraine headaches after years of suffering
After years of migraine headaches I found relief with Botox injections from Dr. Hutchinson. I have been treated previously with Botox but had very little relief. Dr. Hutchinson is the best Botox injector for headaches I have experienced. Thank you Dr. Hutchinson, you are the best!!

February 7th, 2013
Finally someone who understands migraines!
After years of suffering from migraines and having limited success I found Dr Hutchinsons name while waiting for two agonizing hours in Hoags urgent care with you guessed it a Migraine! This woman knows your pain and how to take it away! My migraines are greatly reduced and well managed now. No more trips to urgent care, no more days spent on the bathroom floor in agony. She is kind, caring and compassionate. Always available when you need her too. Very responsive to e-mail, phone calls, etc. Great doctor!

March 14th, 2012
Best Doctor Visit Ever!!
I'm used to HMO physicians who run you in and out of the office like cattle. My first visit with Dr. Hutchinson was an absolute surprise. She greeted me at the door, no waiting at all, and spent 45 minutes just talking to me about my symptoms and possible causes. I've never experienced a better visit in all my years on this planet.

June 20th, 2009
The Best Doctor I have ever had!
I have been with Dr.Hutchinson for over 20 + years and I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about her! I trust her 110%

April 3rd, 2009
Specializes in headaches now
After suffering for 20 years with severe migraines and finding limited relief from other doctors, Dr. Hutchinson's treatment plan reduced the frequency and intensity of my migraines by at least 50% percent. She is such an amazing listener and so compassionate. At the same time, she is knowledgeable of the most recent treatments options. She frequently lectures and consults on this topic. I feel so fortunate to have found her!

September 18th, 2008
Was my doctor for 15 years until I moved. She is a "people person". Listened, followed through with treatment,and considered all options.Wish I could find aanother doctor like her.

March 9th, 2017