A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans