A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hyman is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Hyman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Susan Hyman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hyman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Neurologists.