A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hyman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Hyman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Susan Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hyman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Neurologists.