Learn more about Dr. Susan Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hyman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hyman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hyman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cognition Disorders
- Developmental Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Pervasive Child Development Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from Brown University, Providence. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hyman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan L Hyman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Hyman practice?
- Dr. Susan Hyman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hyman practices Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Pediatricians and Rochester Neurologists.