Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  exceptional  |  show details
Mar 30th, 2014

Dr. Griffith is an exceptional orthopaedic surgeon. She actually LISTENS to you, does not just dismiss your injury and send you on your way because the X-ray didn't show anything. I truly think she is the best- I had a lot of fractures and have no problems to this day because she was so patient in treating me. GREAT bedside manner.

|  Great!  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

Had a lot of foot fractures and she was the best. Always looked at the nonsurgical options before even considering surgery. She treated three fractures and not once have I had to go under the knife because she doesn't just jump to surgery. Great bedside manner, never rushes you. HIGHLY recommend.

|  Confused  |  show details
by Big Toe Broken on Dec 4th, 2009

I still have a problem with my big toe. I guess the bone had healed but I still have some pain. Now the regrowing nail is very painful, curving and has old blood underneath the nail and around it. It also has a strong odor that's been getting worse. I came to you for help and I felt like you weren't listening to what I had to say. You told me that my toe was OK. But it doesn't feel or look OK. I didn't feel so unheard in the beginning of our appointments. I thought that you were a caring doctor and now I'm confused that you haven't been my last few appointments.