A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kaufman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kaufman, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan I Kaufman DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan I. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Susan Kaufman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kaufman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.