Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Susan Igdaloff
Dr. Susan Igdaloff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newhall, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Igdaloff is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center and Valley Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Susan Igdaloff has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Susan Igdaloff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newhall, CA.
Dr. James McIntosh Jr
Newhall, CA 0.18 mi32
Dr. Michael Schoenwetter
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Newhall, CA 1.36 mi23
Dr. Thomas Kurian
Child Neurology, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology
Newhall, CA 1.52 mi6