Learn more about Dr. Susan Inniss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Inniss is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Inniss, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Inniss graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Inniss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Antoinette Inniss MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Susan A. Inniss practice?
- Dr. Susan Inniss has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Inniss practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.