A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Iorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Iorio is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Iorio, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Iorio graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Iorio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical CollegePennsylvania H
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Iorio MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Iorio practice?
- Dr. Susan Iorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Iorio practices Dermatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Dermatologists.