A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Isbey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Isbey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Isbey graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Isbey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Foster Isbey MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Isbey practice?
- Dr. Susan Isbey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Isbey practices Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Internists.