A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Isensee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Isensee is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Isensee, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Isensee graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Isensee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Columbia St Marys Hospital Milwaukee
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan N Isensee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan N. Isensee practice?
- Dr. Susan Isensee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Isensee practices Family Medicine near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sun Prairie, WI.
See Madison Primary Care Doctors.