A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Allen, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Allen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Allen MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Allen practice?
- Dr. Susan Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Allen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Berkley, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Berkley Internists and Berkley Geriatric Doctors.