A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 9 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Clark practice?
Dr. Susan Clark practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Orange Pediatric Specialists.