A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Growth Disorders
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Macular Degeneration
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Thyroid Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Clark has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Clark MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Clark practice?
- Dr. Susan Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Clark practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Orange Endocrinologists.