A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Davis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Susan Davis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Davis practices Family Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians.