A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Davis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jean Davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Davis practice?
- Dr. Susan Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Davis practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.