A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gross, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Gross MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Gross practice?
- Dr. Susan Gross has 7 office locations.
Dr. Susan Gross practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.