Dr. Susan Joy Gross MD is female, has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gross is Good. Dr. Gross has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gross, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Endoscopic Ultrasound Fetoscopy, Prenatal Care, and Reproductive Genetics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Gross practice?
Dr. Susan Gross practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Geneticists and Scarsdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Susanne Gross, Dr. Suzy Gross, Dr. Sue Gross, Dr. Su Gross, Dr. Suzie Gross, Dr. Suzan Gross