A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gross is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gross, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Joy Gross MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Gross practice?
- Dr. Susan Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Gross practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.