A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Gross, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Gross practice?
Dr. Susan Gross practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Scarsdale, NY.
See Bronx Geneticists.