A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jean Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hill practice?
- Dr. Susan Hill has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Hill practices Family Medicine near Franklin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cudahy, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Franklin Family Physicians.