A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Hill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Hill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Hill has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jean Hill MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Hill practice?
- Dr. Susan Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Hill practices Family Medicine near New Berlin, WI.
See New Berlin Primary Care Doctors.