A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Lee DDS, DMD, and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Susan Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Lee practices Family Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Tarzana Family Physicians.