A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Lee DDS, DMD, and MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Susan Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Lee practices Family Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Tarzana Family Physicians.