A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Charles Cole Mem Hosp, Coudersport, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan Miller practice?
Dr. Susan Miller practices Family Medicine near Westfield, PA.
See Westfield Family Physicians.