A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charles Cole Memorial Hospital
- Charles Cole Mem Hosp, Coudersport, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Miller MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan Miller practice?
- Dr. Susan Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Miller practices Family Medicine near Westfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ulysses, PA.
See Westfield Primary Care Doctors.