A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morrison, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Janell Morrison DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Susan Morrison has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Morrison practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.