A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morrison, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Janell Morrison DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Susan Morrison has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Morrison practices Family Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CO and Hygiene, CO.
See Longmont Family Physicians.