A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Morrison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Morrison, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Janell Morrison DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Susan Morrison has 1 office location.
- Dr. Susan Morrison practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, CO.