Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

2.5

Great Physician show details Great Physician
by Nurse on May 15th, 2015

I cannot say anything about Dr. Taylors office staff or appointments. I however, was a patient of hers many years ago. I developed a problem while she was out of the state on vacation. Her nurse called her and Dr. Taylor contacted the proper physician, because I needed a referral, and I was taken care of immediately. There are not a lot of physicians who would interrupt their vacation to help one of their patients. As a nurse, I also worked with Dr. Taylor in Labor and Delivery from the time she was an intern, through her residency and as an attending physician. What I saw was a very competent and caring physician. When I was the nurse for one of her laboring patients, I knew that, if there was a problem with the mom or baby, she would be there for me and most importantly her patient. She knows what to do and she does not hesitate to do it. I can honestly say I never had a bad outcome with the mom or baby. I can absolutely recommend Dr. Taylor to deliver your baby as well as taking care of women who are past their childbearing years. You will know that you and your baby are in very safe hands. She is one of the best physicians I've had the privilege of working with and in forty years, I've worked with a lot.

Mar 13th, 2015

Very thorough and decisive in the safe delivery of my three kids.

Best OB/GYN Experience so far show details Best OB/GYN Experience so far
Jul 12th, 2013

I only have the best to say about Dr. Taylor. She has been my Ob/GYN for over two years and she even delivered my baby. Dr. Taylor is very focused, highly skilled, attentive, experienced and overall excellent at her craft. I had an unexpected complication during my labor and Dr. Taylor saved the day in a situation where minutes and seconds mattered. Thanks to her calm demeanor yet quick decision making and years of experience, I was able to give birth to a beautiful and mainly healthy boy. If you want a doctor that you can trust, I highly recommend Dr. Taylor.

worst physician experience ever show details worst physician experience ever
Jun 12th, 2013

The doctor was pleasant and seemed competent at my visit. Unfortunately, I was given the wrong test result information in writing which I discovered by my persistence, not because anyone from their office caught it. My insurance initially wrongly denied my office visit claim stating I was not covered when I was. The office staff treated me as if I was a flake, even hanging up on me. They never took responsibility for giving me wrong test result information and they minimized all of their bad behavior. Beware of this crazy place!!

Jun 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Taylor for symptoms due to menopause. She dismissed my concerns with a "What's REALLY going on?" as if my hot flashes and night sweats were all in my head. She was condescending and dismissive.

GLAD I DIDN'T SEE THE BAD RATING BEFORE show details GLAD I DIDN'T SEE THE BAD RATING BEFORE
Sep 15th, 2011

It appears this is the same Dr. Susan Taylor who is now in Stayton,Oregon. I had to wait a long time, but once I got in, she was thorough. Her attention was totally on me. I believe she gave a good assessment of my problem, which had been difficult to diagnose. She also rushed a referral to another specialist that could have taken weeks. Please don't always go by the ratings. Dr. Taylor is focused to the point she may seem preoccupied. But, I believe she has the patient's interest in the forefront.

NEVER AGAIN! show details NEVER AGAIN!
Jan 3rd, 2011

I along with a few good friends had Dr. Taylor as our OB/GYN and had the worst experiences with her. She has no compasion at all!!! Since then we have all had more children and went with other doctors/midwifes and had much better experiences. We all agree we would never go to her again and try to let everyone expecting know! I also had her to deal with another female problem and she was the same way towards me. Rude, rushed and made me feel horrible!!!