Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Horizon Medical PC
1445 Sheldon Rd
Ste 301
Grand Haven, MI 49417
616-847-2500
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Best OB/GYN Experience so far  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

I only have the best to say about Dr. Taylor. She has been my Ob/GYN for over two years and she even delivered my baby. Dr. Taylor is very focused, highly skilled, attentive, experienced and overall excellent at her craft. I had an unexpected complication during my labor and Dr. Taylor saved the day in a situation where minutes and seconds mattered. Thanks to her calm demeanor yet quick decision making and years of experience, I was able to give birth to a beautiful and mainly healthy boy. If you want a doctor that you can trust, I highly recommend Dr. Taylor.

|  worst physician experience ever  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

The doctor was pleasant and seemed competent at my visit. Unfortunately, I was given the wrong test result information in writing which I discovered by my persistence, not because anyone from their office caught it. My insurance initially wrongly denied my office visit claim stating I was not covered when I was. The office staff treated me as if I was a flake, even hanging up on me. They never took responsibility for giving me wrong test result information and they minimized all of their bad behavior. Beware of this crazy place!!

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2012

I saw Dr. Taylor for symptoms due to menopause. She dismissed my concerns with a "What's REALLY going on?" as if my hot flashes and night sweats were all in my head. She was condescending and dismissive.

|  GLAD I DIDN'T SEE THE BAD RATING BEFORE  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2011

It appears this is the same Dr. Susan Taylor who is now in Stayton,Oregon. I had to wait a long time, but once I got in, she was thorough. Her attention was totally on me. I believe she gave a good assessment of my problem, which had been difficult to diagnose. She also rushed a referral to another specialist that could have taken weeks. Please don't always go by the ratings. Dr. Taylor is focused to the point she may seem preoccupied. But, I believe she has the patient's interest in the forefront.

|  NEVER AGAIN!  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

I along with a few good friends had Dr. Taylor as our OB/GYN and had the worst experiences with her. She has no compasion at all!!! Since then we have all had more children and went with other doctors/midwifes and had much better experiences. We all agree we would never go to her again and try to let everyone expecting know! I also had her to deal with another female problem and she was the same way towards me. Rude, rushed and made me feel horrible!!!