Learn more about Dr. Susan Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Duncan Medical Center
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Susan Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Taylor practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Del Rio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Eagle Pass, TX.
See Del Rio Internists, Del Rio Hematologists, and Del Rio Oncologists.