A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Wilson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Corp of Burlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Jane Wilson MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Susan Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Wilson practices Emergency Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Emergency Physicians.