Dr. Susan Wright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wright?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Susan Wright?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2015

Great Doctor

I do not understand the one star reviews or the statement that Dr. Wright does not like men. I'm a man and have found her to be a very good doctor who spends all the time necessary with me. I was referred to her by another man when I moved to this area. The office and staff and particularly Dr. Wright's nurse are top notch.

August 6th, 2012

Make your own decision

Shortly after moving to the area and in need of a new Physician I was told to see D.R Wright. I brought along my records from my other family D.R from out of town. after waiting to see her she quickly glanced at my records and told me she would be unable to see me for my medical problems. when I asked her to recomend someone who would she said she did't have any suggestions for me and then stated "If you have the sniffles or a cold I'll treat you other than that don't bother coming in" I can't begin to describe the feeling of disbelief upon hearing this. I have never rated anything much less a Doctor however this shocked me so much I felt I must pass this on.Since then I have found a wonderful D.r and he has confided in me that she is not respected in the local community of Doctor's.

June 26th, 2012

worst Dr I've ever seen

I think that women patients will rate her highly but this women has a hatred of men. I personally was asked to leave her office and refused treatment with a 105 degree temperature . She stated "I don't like your kind" this untreated temperature resulted in permanent hearing loss for me. She was rude and when I asked for antibiotics she said she deosnt treat drug addicts seeking meds . I was flabbergasted at this statement. She was also instrumental in the misdiagnoses of my mothers cancer saying it was just a lump not warranting further testing . This lump turned out to be breast cancer and cost my mother months of non treatment based on Dr Wrights reccomendation to ignore it please heed myy words and see another dr

March 7th, 2017