Learn more about Dr. Susan Janes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Janes is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janes
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Janes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Janes, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Janes graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Janes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center-Meridian Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan F Janes DO is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Susan F. Janes practice?
- Dr. Susan Janes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Janes practices Psychiatry near Tinton Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.