A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Jeanfreau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jeanfreau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jeanfreau, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeanfreau graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Jeanfreau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center LLC
- Ochsner Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Griener Jeanfreau MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Jeanfreau practice?
- Dr. Susan Jeanfreau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Susan Jeanfreau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Obstetricians & Gynecologists.