Dr. Susan Joshua Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Susan Joshua?

Watch Out

Posted on May 30th, 2017

I came from another state and reviewed Doctor Joshua before I came in. She agreed to give me the medication that I have been receiving for many years. After my first visit, she did write one, which was a controlled substance. Soon after she asked me to come back in. I asked when she would call in the other meds, she denied in anything. I had to explain to her that yes, I had already picked it up and it was the wrong dose. She angrily fumbled through her papers and said she had forgot to notate it. She suddenly changed her mind and said in the "worst cases" she would never give me the dose I have had for 5 years. She gossiped about other doctors and was deceitful, rude, and judgmental.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I have went to Dr. Joshua several times now and have not received any help at all. She has not given me any tools with how to cope with my condition and she berated me for 20 mins on the phone for money because of a missed appointment due to my illness. I was in shock that she would do that, especially considering my state of mind at the time. I never felt connected to her and always felt worse when I left.

Depth of Understanding

Posted on November 11th, 2013

Dr. Joshua is a very gifted psychiatrist. I have experienced tremendous relief from anxiety, depression and thought patterns I was unable to control. She has an amazing depth of understanding and a diverse selection of resources so relevant and helpful to me. Her style is very warm and welcoming. She is a very real person and makes me feel like I am talking to a trusted friend who really understands and wants to help me.I'd recommend her to anyone needing some help. The quality of my life has greatly improved through my work with her.

Posted on June 18th, 2017