A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Jung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Jung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Chang Jung MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan C. Jung practice?
- Dr. Susan Jung has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Jung practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians and San Gabriel Geriatric Doctors.