A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Anderson is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Anderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Newton Medical Center
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kathleen Anderson DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Susan Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Anderson practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Conyers, GA.
See Tulsa Otolaryngologists.