A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Garwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Garwood, Critical Care Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Garwood, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Garwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Medical Center
- Hickman Community Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kay Garwood MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Garwood practice?
- Dr. Susan Garwood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Susan Garwood practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Byrdstown, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Paris, TN.
See Byrdstown Internists, Byrdstown Critical Care Practitioners, and Byrdstown Pulmonologists.