A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mackinnon
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mackinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Katherine Mackinnon MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. Susan Mackinnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Mackinnon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Rheumatologists.