A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Mackinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Mackinnon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mackinnon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Katherine Mackinnon MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Mackinnon practice?
- Dr. Susan Mackinnon has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Mackinnon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Internists and Medford Rheumatologists.