A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention deficit disorder ADD
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kravitz Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Miller practice?
- Dr. Susan Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Miller practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Media, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.