A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Miller is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Attention deficit disorder ADD
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Miller practice?
Dr. Susan Miller practices Pediatrics near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Media, PA.
See Drexel Hill Pediatricians.