A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kahn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahn graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kahn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kahn MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan Kahn practice?
- Dr. Susan Kahn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kahn practices Pediatrics near Pelham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Pelham Pediatricians.