A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kalota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kalota is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalota
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kalota Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kalota, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalota graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalota has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan J Kalota MD is a female Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Susan J. Kalota practice?
- Dr. Susan Kalota has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kalota practices Urology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Urologists.