Dr. Susan Kambhu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Susan Kambhu and her staff is OUTSTANDING!!!

April 14th, 2013
This woman saved my life. I had a team of 15 or so doctors trying to save my life. I had some rare blood disease. She figured it out and I can never repay for give me a 2nd chance at life. A brilliant woman, but not the chatty type. Very focused, determined and brilliant.

October 18th, 2012
I had colan Cancer and was very through. I had to see another DR when she wasn't there and after first visit told nurse I never wanted to see him again. I think she is a great DR . She is a very busy Dr and as far as bedside manner let me tell you I had a DR with the best bedside manner but she let my cancr diagnosis go undetected when all t needed was a test changed DR saved my lfe.

May 5th, 2010
Intimidating and dishonest
last year orederd 500 mgs. venofer...6 weeks of treatments with few side effects. Knew I was B12 deficient but my numbers were so low she opted for this very dangerous infusion. this year my numbers were low again. Did one treatment and almost died...opted to discontinue the invusions...lied about having a explicate conversation with me about be B12 deficient which was the reason my digestive system could not absorb iron. With no where to go she encouraged a high iron diet and no B12 shots, which are needed for the iron to absorb. Seeking a new specialist as I type... she may have the credentials however her bedside manner is deplorable and she has a very indimadating mannerism and when she does not know what to do with your condition she makes bad, even deadly decisions about what to do because she is scared of a lawsuit. I hope she reads this.

August 9th, 2009
Dr Kambhu is my Hero
Dr Kambhu makes you feel as if you are the only person in the world that matters. She is very caring and compassionate. Heck, you can call her office anytime day or night and will never get a machine; a real live person will always answer the phone.