A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kaplan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kaplan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Gordon Kaplan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Susan G. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Susan Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kaplan practices Anesthesiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Radiologists.