A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kauffman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Sw Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan M Kauffman MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Susan M. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Susan Kauffman has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kauffman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Nephrologists.