A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kaweski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kaweski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kaweski, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaweski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kaweski has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kaweski FACS and MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Susan Kaweski practice?
- Dr. Susan Kaweski has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kaweski practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Plastic Surgeons and La Mesa Surgeons.