A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Keay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Keay, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Keay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Kay Keay MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Keay practice?
- Dr. Susan Keay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Keay practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.