A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Keay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Keay, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interstitial Cystitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Keay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Keay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan