A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Keay, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Keay graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Keay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Maryland Medical System
- James L. Kernan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Susan Keay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan K. Keay practice?
Dr. Susan Keay practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shanna Keay, Dr. Su Keay, Dr. Sue Keay, Dr. Suellen Keay, Dr. Susana Keay, Dr. Susann Keay