Overall Review

September 7th, 2016
Not happy
I was in great pain when I made the appointment and asked to be put on the waiting list. The appointment was over a month away and three weeks before I get a call to reschedule to an earlier time. I was in such pain and very hopeful as I did my research and she is a GI doc that actually knows something about food and nutrition...rare for GI doctors! Then two days before my appointment I get another call but this time the good doctor is passing me off to another doc. When asked why after a long painful month of waiting would a doc do this at such short notice i got what seemed like a fictional answer. I was told that this new doc would "be a better fit". Hmmm! How the heck would Dr. Kelly know this given she had never talked to me! I have some complicated issues and I believe this doc was picking her patients and my issues were not to her liking! Nice work if you can get it! I did my research and if she takes you on I believe she will work hard to help you improve your situation. However, she let me wait over a month in extreme pain and then dumped me! Now I'm back to square one!

August 17th, 2013
I had met with several specialists, who all dismissed me. I was so frustrated after years of not feeling well, I was ready to give up and just deal with not feeling great a lot of the time. Someone recommended Dr Kelly to me and making an appointment with her has made such an enormous difference for me. SHE LISTENS! She calls for tests until everything has been exhausted and symptoms can be explained. She is unbelievably thorough. An amazing physician.

August 18th, 2011
diagnosing abilty
I see Dr susan Kelly at the gastoclinic. I never wait. She is mine until I understand what is going on with me. Dr susan or her staff always calls and chechs on me. She knows medicines. She nas never given me a bad/ allergic drug. Dr Susan Kelly has ONLY helped me. She nas NEVER caused me harm!!! I give her a 10