A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kessler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kessler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kessler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Kessler practice?
Dr. Susan Kessler practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Family Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Harper Woods, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians, Royal Oak Infectious Disease Doctors, and Royal Oak Family Physicians.