A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kessler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Kessler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Lynn Kessler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Kessler practice?
- Dr. Susan Kessler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Susan Kessler practices Pediatrics near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Harper Woods, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians.