A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Kim-Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Kim-Foley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Kim-Foley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim-Foley graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim-Foley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan So-Hyoun Kim-Foley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Susan S. Kim-Foley practice?
- Dr. Susan Kim-Foley has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Kim-Foley practices Family Medicine near Chesapeake, VA.
See Chesapeake Primary Care Doctors.