Dr. Susan Kirk Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Susan Kirk?

Extremely helpful, respectful

Posted on April 3rd, 2014

I was extremely appreciative of my time with Dr. Kirk. She was focused on me, taking time to listen to my questions and respond thoroughly. She was well-versed in research related to my questions and even asked me my opinion of some studies I had read. She displayed appropriate attention to confidentiality and demonstrated interest in me as an overall person, not just as a "case." Highly recommended, particularly for patients who value provider "talk time."

Posted on June 24th, 2014