A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Klemmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Klemmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Klemmer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemmer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Klemmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Hanson Klemmer MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Susan H. Klemmer practice?
- Dr. Susan Klemmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Susan Klemmer practices Dermatology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Dermatologists.